SUSPENSION PARTS | RUBBER TO METAL BONDING
Suspension Parts with Rubber to Metal Bonding
- Industry: Automotive Products
- Application: Suspension Parts
- Process: Rubber to Metal Bonding
- Material: SBR Natural Rubber Features rubber to metal bonding
- To ensure the lowest cost and high performance, Qualiform works with it’s customers to determine the best method of rubber to metal bonding.
Custom Rubber to Metal Bonding Application
This aluminum casting is bonded to rubber with special care to ensure a perfect fit and finish. The rubber molding is a compounded formula to handle serious side deflection issues and lateral tear problems. Qualiform worked with the customer to ensure the molded rubber product met a specific durability requirement.
Our knowledgeable technical staff can assist you with product development, design and select the right rubber to metal bonding agents for the performance requirements of the application. We develop customized rubber to metal bonded solutions to meet customer requirements.
Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding creates quality custom rubber compression molding, custom transfer molding, custom rubber injection molding and rubber to metal bonding with the highest standards in customer service.
Rubber to metal bonding, metal to rubber bonding, custom suspension part, custom rubber to metal.