SUSPENSION RUBBER BUMPERS | COMPRESSION Molded Rubber Bumpers
Suspension Rubber Bumpers
- Industry: Automotive Rubber Products
- Application: Rubber Bumper for Suspension Application
- Process: Compression Molding for Rubber Bumpers
- Material: SBR Natural Rubber Features formulated for high impact resistance to pass load deflection test requirements
- This suspension rubber bumper was designed specifically for the automotive industry using compression molding. Designed to withstand extreme abuse, this suspension rubber bumper meets specific standards as requested by our customer.
Custom Compression Molding for the Automotive Industry
Qualiform works with the customers to design these compression molded suspension rubber bumpers to withstand extreme abuse and lateral shear. Understanding the customers’ needs for a strong, sturdy product was key to creating this successful compression molded product.
These compression molded suspension rubber bumpers had to be formulated to meet load deflection characteristics common in these types of applications for the automotive truck market. Our team of experts are qualified to create a good cured product to meet the demands and abuse this product will take in the field.
Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding creates quality custom rubber compression molding, custom transfer molding, custom rubber injection molding and rubber to metal bonding with the highest standards in customer service.
Advantages of Rubber Compression Molding
Rubber Compression Molding offers advantages over other methods by providing:
- Tooling savings
- Short setup time (saves on short production runs)
- The capacity to process stiff, high durometer materials
- Ideal for large parts that require a long cure time
- Maximized cavity count
- Ideal for low volume part requirements
- Ability to process most elastomers and cure systems
Qualiform pursues the best technology and resources available in the industry to design, engineer and manufacture superior molded rubber products that exceed all customer requirements for quality and service.
We specialize in the molding of a wide range of elastomers. Compression molding, compression molded rubber, automotive compression molding, automotive rubber products, automotive rubber molding, rubber compression molding, custom compression mold.
Our Molding Capabilities
- rubber injection molding 10lb – 15lb – 20lb shot size
- compression molding and transfer molding
- rubber to metal bonding
- mold sizes 42” x 42” and 48” x 56”