Medical Rubber Molding for Custom Dental Grips
Designed specifically for the medical industry, these transfer molded custom dental grips help reduce fatigue when handling dental utensils. Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding is your source for custom medical rubber molding design and development of medical industry products. Qualiform has superior experience working with non-staining and non-conductive specifications and upholding critical medical standards.
Custom Dental Grips from Our Transfer Molding Process
For this medical rubber molding project, Qualiform worked with the customer to satisfy specific requests for comfort. We formulated a special compound that met the characteristics required in that industry, good grip combined with comfort.
This comfort rubber compound is a special FDA white-listed ingredient. This compound met out customer’s application and need. These transfer-molded custom dental grips are available in a variety of colors.
Types of Medical Rubber Molding Processes
Medical Rubber Molding Services
The medical industry has high quality standards and specifications. Qualiform is able to deliver consistently and meet the strict demands of the medical industry. We are equipped to respond quickly to unpredictable medical industry demands.
Medical Rubber Molding Materials
- Butyl Rubber: Lower resilience rubber
- EPDM Rubber: Ideal for outdoor applications
- Natural Rubber: An elastomer with incredible resilience
- Neoprene Rubber: Resistant to oils
- Nitrile Rubber: Exceptional chemical resistance against oils and gasoline
- Rigid & Flexible: Useful for a wide range of applications
- Synthetic Rubber: A versatile elastomer with lower overall cost
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE): High resistance to flame and ozone
- Viton Rubber: Resistance to fuel at at extreme temperatures
Other Idustries We Serve
- Medical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Lawn & Garden Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Material Handling Industry
- Home Application Industry