Qualiform provides the electrical industry with customized rubber parts designed for safety equipment.
At Qualiform, we supply businesses with several products for the electrical industry. This includes a specially formulated EPDM products that provides the needed protection for people in the field working on power lines as well as protection in your home by utilizing rubber outlet covers and other electrical covers.
The electrical industry requires rubber parts that can protect from shock, be chemical resistant, reduce electromagnetic interference, and seal openings from outside contaminants such as dust and moisture. These rubber parts must also be durable, resilient, and easy to install. While off the shelf rubber molded parts may be suitable for some markets, the electrical industry often requires tight tolerances in order to protect sensitive components. That’s where Qualiform steps in.
The electrical industry has high-quality standards that must hold up to safety and reliability standards. Qualiform consistently delivers quality rubber parts that meet the demands of the electrical industry. Qualiform specializes in electronic compression molding, electronic transfer molding, electronic injection molding, and electronic rubber to metal bonding.
Electrical Industry Products we specialize in
- Compression molding
- Transfer molding
- Injection molding
- Rubber to metal bonding
- Custom rubber parts manufacturer
- Rubber products manufacturer
Qualiform customers will also receive many advantages from choosing our superior rubber molding services:
- Competitive Pricing
- Shorter Runs with Faster Turnaround
- Larger components with sizes up to 48” x 56” and 20 lbs.
- 3-shift/24-hour operation schedule, meeting the delivery requirements of all clients.
- Immense experience in rubber molding solutions from initial product design to final product delivery.
- Ability to purchase new tooling or work with tooling from other molders for your project.
- Monitored material costs for the lowest possible pricing.
- Green Initiatives such as repurposed rubber, which reduces costs and keeps rubber out of landfills.
- American-made products from an American-owned company.
If you are looking for an expert rubber molding company, contact Qualiform Inc. for the best available rubber manufacturing services!