Rubber Wire Grommet | Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding
Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding are experts in rubber manufacturing. Whether you’re searching for that perfect rubber wire grommet or rubber gasket, we have the solution. Our team engineers and produces high-quality rubber products to fit just about any industrial application. Qualiform takes the time to get to know the use and demands that the custom solution will face. From there, we help our customers by recommending the perfect material. Next, our in-house engineers will collaborate with our clients to craft the ideal design. Contact Qualiform today! Let’s get started on your custom solution.
Wire Grommet | What Are Grommets?
Grommets are useful in countless industries. If you’re unfamiliar with the term, perhaps you’ve heard them referred to as eyelets. Essentially, that is what a grommet is. We use rubber grommets to protect materials and allow them to safely pass through the rough, sharp edges of metal.
A wire grommet can be found in many electronic applications. The rubber grommet helps prevent damage to the wire and allows it to pass through metal and other unforgiving materials.
Benefits of Rubber Wire Grommets
Rubber is a flexible material. Therefore, it can appear in countless shapes and sizes including oval, square, oblong, and more. Not only is rubber versatile, but it also has countless characteristics that make it a clear choice when choosing the perfect grommet material.
Key Characteristics of Rubber Grommets
- Heat, Weather and UV Light Resistant
- These resistant qualities withstand wear and tear and offer superior durability. Because they are light resistant, rubber grommets won’t crack and fall apart when they become dry.
- Fast and Painless Installation
- These grommets are ergonomic. Therefore, they don’t need to be screwed into proper positioning.
- Additionally, these grommets do not expand due to weather changes. In turn, making them ideal in limited spacing.
- Withstands the Demands of Harsh Chemicals
- Resistant to phosphoric, hydrochloric, sulfuric, and Saltpeter acid.
- Offer a Natural Seal Upon Installation
- This means there isn’t a need for any additional plugs!
Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding
At Qualiform, our team combines years of experience and diverse skillsets. We help our customers choose the right material and engineer the perfect design for their specification. Call today, let’s get started!