Air Gauge Guard | Compression Molded Guard
Designed to protect tire check gauges from the shock of a fall. Qualiform experts worked with the customer to design an outer rubber cover for maximum protection. We created a compression molded guard that fits perfectly around a tire gauge guard.
First, we designed a special compound for shock absorption. Then we used compression molding. Finally, we added holes on the compression-molded guard to get a snug fit and great finish!
Our Qualiform team has extensive experience with custom rubber molding and compression molding rubber covers for superior protection. They provide excellent customer service, too. By working directly with the customer, we’re sure to create custom rubber products that satisfy every job specification. From design to new rubber compound creation, our team can create the piece you need for a specific automotive application.
Gauge Guards are an economical way to protect instruments from corrosion, clogging, and accidental physical damage. A necessary and cost effective step in assuring long life and accurate results from your instruments and gauges. Some manufacturers will suggest the use of a compression molded guard seal. Others note that the failure to use a gauge guard seal can void most instrument and gauge warranties.
Compression Molded Guards and Other Rubber Molding Materials
- Butyl Rubber: Lower resilience rubber
- EPDM Rubber: Ideal for outdoor applications
- Natural Rubber: An elastomer with incredible resilience
- Neoprene Rubber: Resistant to oils
- Nitrile Rubber: Exceptional chemical resistance against oils and gasoline
- Rigid & Flexible: Useful for a wide range of applications
- Synthetic Rubber: A versatile elastomer with lower overall cost
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE): High resistance to flame and ozone
- Viton Rubber: Resistance to fuel at at extreme temperatures
Idustries We Serve
- Medical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Lawn & Garden Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Material Handling Industry
- Home Application Industry