Automotive Bumper Rubber Molding Applications
This automotive rubber molded bumper was designed specifically for the automotive industry using compression molding. Designed to withstand extreme abuse, this bumper compression meets specific standards as requested by our customer.
Custom Compression Molding
Qualiform worked with the customers to design these compression molded suspension bumpers to withstand extreme abuse and lateral shear. Understanding the customers needs for a strong, sturdy product was key to creating this successful compression rubber molded product.
These compression molded bumpers had to be formulated to meet load deflection characteristics common in these types of applications for the automotive truck market. Our team of experts are qualified to create a good cured product to meet the demands and abuse this product will take in the field.
The Top Rubber Molding Company
Qualiform’s custom rubber molding is your source for automotive rubber molding design and development. Qualiform has superior experience working in the automotive industry and excel at automotive compression molding, automotive transfer molding, automotive injection molding and automotive rubber to metal bonding.
The automotive industry has high quality standards and specifications. Qualiform consistently delivers quality rubber molded parts that meet the strict demands of the automotive industry. We are equipped to create custom noise reduction rubber parts, custom vibration reduction rubber parts, custom shock absorbing rubber products and so much more.
Qualiform has the proper rubber molding machines to make large products that the automotive industry often calls for. Our experienced staff is very familiar with designing and custom creating large custom rubber molded products.
You will benefit from choosing Qualiform Rubber Molding for the development and manufacturing of custom rubber automotive products.
Rubber Molding Materials
- Butyl Rubber: Lower resilience rubber
- EPDM Rubber: Ideal for outdoor applications
- Natural Rubber: An elastomer with incredible resilience
- Neoprene Rubber: Resistant to oils
- Nitrile Rubber: Exceptional chemical resistance against oils and gasoline
- Rigid & Flexible: Useful for a wide range of applications
- Synthetic Rubber: A versatile elastomer with lower overall cost
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE): High resistance to flame and ozone
- Viton Rubber: Resistance to fuel at at extreme temperatures
Other Idustries We Serve
- Medical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Lawn & Garden Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Material Handling Industry
- Home Application Industry