Rubber Bumper Molding For a Suspension Application
This compression molded bumper for suspension application was designed for a customer who requested a specially created compound. This specific automotive application required the rubber compound to be hardened and meet a specific deflection rate. Qualiform is an excellent source for custom projects that require special compounds and designs.
Qualiform has extensive experience with rubber bumper molding and compression molding. We worked to create a special compound for this compression molding project that would provide long-lasting durability.
Rubber Bumper Molding Materials
- Butyl Rubber: Lower resilience rubber
- EPDM Rubber: Ideal for outdoor applications
- Natural Rubber: An elastomer with incredible resilience
- Neoprene Rubber: Resistant to oils
- Nitrile Rubber: Exceptional chemical resistance against oils and gasoline
- Rigid & Flexible: Useful for a wide range of applications
- Synthetic Rubber: A versatile elastomer with lower overall cost
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE): High resistance to flame and ozone
- Viton Rubber: Resistance to fuel at at extreme temperatures
Additional Industries We Serve
- Medical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Lawn & Garden Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Material Handling Industry
- Home Application Industry
Rubber Bumper Molding and the Automotive Industry Components
Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding is your source for custom rubber molding design and development of automotive industry products. Qualiform has over 30 years of experience working in the automotive industry. Automotive compression molding, automotive transfer molding, automotive injection molding and automotive rubber to metal bonding are some of its specialties.
The automotive industry has high quality standards and specifications. Qualiform consistently delivers quality rubber bumper molding and parts that meet the strict demands of the automotive industry. We can manufacture custom noise reduction rubber parts, custom vibration reduction rubber parts, custom shock absorbing rubber products and much more.
Qualiform has the proper rubber bumper molding machines to make large products that the automotive industry often calls for. Our experienced staff is very familiar with designing and custom creating large custom rubber molded products.