Nitrol Seal | Rubber Gaskets and Seals
Rubber Gaskets and Seals | Rubber to Metal Bonding
- Application: Gas and Oil Drilling Fields
- Process: Rubber to Metal Bonding
- Material: Nitrol
- Rubber gaskets and seals prevent seepage of moisture or air in a multitude of applications.
Custom Rubber Seal Products
Qualiform is the source for custom rubber molding and manufactured rubber gaskets and seals. No matter what application, Qualiform has the experience to solve a variety of sealing problems. We provide a comprehensive line of commercial and specification grade elastomers to fabricate a variety of rubber seals.
The Life of a Rubber Gaskets and Seals
There are two separate stages in the life of a rubber seal:
- The part that’s primary fit and function.
- How well the part can endure its environment.
As a result, Qualiform’s experts consider both factors in the design stage of our rubber seal products, so they will not be the weakest link in a product. And we consider the environmental factors in a seal application, such as
- Flammability – UL specifications, heat resistance
- Function – the motion acting upon it
- Impermeability – exposure to gases
- Organic materials needs – fungus resistance, odor, tastelessness
- Temperature extremes – heat, cold
- Weather exposure – water, ozone, sunlight
Rubber to Metal Bonding
For rubber to metal bonding, both injection molding and transfer molding processes are used to bond rubber to metal. The process depends upon the part application, specifically the use of the finished product. This an ideal process for bonding rubber to metal and plastic parts, an example of such parts would be gears, shafts, rollers, bumpers, and stops in a wide array of sizes and shapes. Additional uses for this process include rubber components bonded to steel, aluminum, brass and plastic.
Qualiform outperforms all other rubber to metal bonding companies producing the largest, most complex parts in the industry. We offer unparalleled experience in this process and are more than happy to consult on your rubber to metal bonding application.
Whether you need large or small runs, our manufacturing capabilities mean a prompt response to your rubber gaskets and seals needs.