Suspension Rubber Bumpers
This suspension rubber bumper was designed specifically for the automotive industry using compression molding. Designed to withstand extreme abuse, this suspension rubber bumper meets specific standards as requested by our customer.
Custom Compression Molding for the Automotive Industry
Qualiform works with the customers to design these compression molded suspension rubber bumpers to withstand extreme abuse and lateral shear. Understanding the customers’ needs for a strong, sturdy product was key to creating this successful compression molded product.
These compression molded suspension rubber bumpers had to be formulated to meet load deflection characteristics common in these types of applications for the automotive truck market. Our team of experts are qualified to create a good cured product to meet the demands and abuse this product will take in the field.
Qualiform Custom Rubber Molding creates quality custom rubber compression molding, custom transfer molding, custom rubber injection molding and rubber to metal bonding with the highest standards in customer service.
Advantages of Rubber Compression Molding
Rubber Compression Molding offers advantages over other methods by providing:
- Tooling savings
- Short setup time (saves on short production runs)
- The capacity to process stiff, high durometer materials
- Ideal for large parts that require a long cure time
- Maximized cavity count
- Ideal for low volume part requirements
- Ability to process most elastomers and cure systems
Rubber Molding Materials
- Butyl Rubber: Lower resilience rubber
- EPDM Rubber: Ideal for outdoor applications
- Natural Rubber: An elastomer with incredible resilience
- Neoprene Rubber: Resistant to oils
- Nitrile Rubber: Exceptional chemical resistance against oils and gasoline
- Rigid & Flexible: Useful for a wide range of applications
- Synthetic Rubber: A versatile elastomer with lower overall cost
- Thermoplastic Elastomers (TPE): High resistance to flame and ozone
- Viton Rubber: Resistance to fuel at at extreme temperatures
Idustries We Serve
- Medical Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Lawn & Garden Industry
- Electronic Industry
- Transportation Industry
- Material Handling Industry
- Home Application Industry